New Feature Proposed
- Submit New Feature Form
- Requirements gathering
- Proof of concept
Working Group Review Submissions
- Discussion & Evaluation
- Technically Feasible/Secure
- Pros vs. Cons
- Broad vs. Limited Use
If Approved, Feature Added to Development Queue
Technical & Design Planning & Development
- UCM/OIT-Managed Development
- Contributed Code from Other Units/Vendors
GIT Issue & Branch Created
- Self-help or UCM-managed (TBD)
Code & Quality Assurance (QA)
- Local testing by the developer
Merge Request Created in Git
- Two testers needed for approval of merge request.
- If code and front end approved, request to merge new feature into code based is created.
- If code is not approved, code returns to development and testing.
UCM Merges Code into RCCL
- Post-Merge testing required
Individual Sites May Update Code